From the KnowledgeBase
How do I access my Google Calendar and Contacts from different devices and systems? (The following applies to Princeton Gmail undergraduate students only.)
You can sync your calendar events and contacts using these settings.
Mac iCal and Address Book
- Sync your Google Calendars to iCal using Google's CalDAV program or subscribe to your Google Calendar using Calendar > Subscribe in iCal.
- Sync your Google Contacts to Apple Address Book using Address Book 6.x: Sync contacts with Google Contacts.
- Sync your main Google Calendar to Outlook using Google's Calendar Sync program. Note that this program only supports syncing your primary Google Calendar (top of the list of "My Calendars") and your default Outlook calendar. If you have events on multiple Google Calendars, Google suggests move the event to your primary calendar or export your entire secondary calendar and import the events to your primary calendar. Or use the Calendar Sync to move information from your Outlook Calendar into Google and then use the web interface to access your Google Calendars. Yes it can be complicated, but it works.
iPhone or iPad
- Sync Google Calendars to your device using Google Sync.
- Sync Google Contacts to your iOS device using Sync contacts with your iOS device.
From any browser
- Use the online Princeton Google Calendar from: gcalendar.princeton.edu.