From the KnowledgeBase
On devices that have never connected to eduroam, the first time you try to connect you may not be able to log in.
When this occurs on a Windows computer the following setting needs to be changed:
- From the Start menu select the Control Panel
- Select Network and Sharing center
- Select Manage Wireless networks
- Locate eduroam profile
- Right-click the eduroam profile and select properties
- Click on the security tab
Click Configure next to “Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)” authentication method
Make sure that the check box next to “Automatically use my Windows logon name and password…” is unchecked. Click OK on all open windows to save settings.