From the KnowledgeBase
How to get a netID and/or LISTSERV list for a student organization, agency, athletic club or eating club.
The Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students (ODUS) will sponsor recognized Undergraduate Student Organization accounts and lists. Please check the list of sponsored organizations first. If you are eligible for an account or LISTSERV list, please use the Access Request Form. The form will be routed to the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students for approval. When the request is approved, OIT will create the account and LISTSERV list if requested. The Help Desk will notify you when this is completed. Questions should be directed to the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students or the Help Desk (8-HELP press line #3).
Those students who are Student Agency managers and want to set up an email account specific to their agency should contact the Assistant Dean & Director of Student Agencies, Jarrett Fisher.
48 University Place, room 003
Recognized graduate student organizations can request an organizational netID and/or a LISTSERV list with the approval of the Graduate School Office.
- To request a netID, please complete the Graduate Student Organization NetID Request form
- To request a LISTSERV list, please complete the Graduate Student Organization LISTSERV List Request form
- Requests will get routed to the Graduate School Office for approval
Athletic Teams and
Athletic teams and club sports should have accounts created under an athletic department account; students should contact Mitch Reum - firstname.lastname@example.org or 8-5620 - to have the account approved and created. Sponsors, please see the account/list request forms under Related Links below.
Eating clubs should contact Bryant Blount, Assistant Dean, Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students. Sponsors, please see the account/list request forms under Related Links below.
- ODUS Student Organization Processing System
- Undergraduate Student Organization List Request Form
- Undergraduate Student Organization Account Request Form